In Bavaria, the 2G access rule has been mandatory since 16.11.2021. All guests must therefore show proof of vaccination or a certificate of recovery when entering the restaurant.
Please be sure to bring your smartphone with the proof or the corresponding paper proof, otherwise we will not be able to grant you access.
Likewise, we require you to show a valid identification document upon entering the restaurant.
Thank you for your understanding.
FRAMEWORK CONCEPT - GASTRONOMY
(valid since 24.11.21)
1. the indoor gastronomy is open. From 22:00 the restaurant is closed and cleared due to the currently valid curfew.
2.In the indoor and outdoor areas of the restaurant is valid the 2G access rule - Vaccinated or convalescent (convalescent not longer than 6 months).
3.This means that access can be granted only to guests who are vaccinated, recovered and for children up to 14 years of age and for underage students (only until 12.01).
4. if for medical reasons it is not possible to be vaccinated, a written medical certificate must be presented on the spot in original, as well as a negative PCR test.
5. the proofs will be checked by a staff member when entering the restaurant, as well as a valid identification document. If nothing of the sort is carried, entry will not be permitted.
6. in the interest of all, the minimum distance of 1.5m should still be maintained when entering and leaving the premises, if possible. However, the restaurant seating spacing rule has been eliminated.
7. no contact restrictions currently apply.
8. an FFP2 mask must be worn indoors, it may be removed at the table (if you have an exemption, a doctor's certificate must be presented). This applies to guests 16 years of age and older. Guests who are younger
must wear a medical mask.
9. reservation of a table in advance is necessary (by phone or email).
10. if you have a SARS Co-V2 infection, we are not allowed to accept you.
11. if you have had contact with a COVID-19 patient within the last 14 days (except for medical and nursing staff), we are not allowed to host you.
12. if you have COVID-19 associated symptoms (acute, non-specific general symptoms, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity), or develop them during your stay,
we are not allowed to entertain you
13) Please disinfect your hands when entering the clinic.
14. please refrain from handshakes and hugs
15. please observe the sneezing and coughing etiquette
16. please use contactless payment whenever possible
17. family gatherings may be held with an unlimited number of people.
1. the framework concept is essentially the same as that of the hospitality industry
2 . current guidelines and commandments for the accommodation of foreign entrants must be observed
3 . Upon arrival, all hotel guests must present proof of vaccination or convalescence, as well as a valid identification document.
An FFP2 mask must be worn indoors, at the table it may be taken off (if you have an exemption, a medical certificate must be shown). This applies to guests 16 years of age and older.
Guests younger than this must wear a medical mask.
FRAMEWORK CONCEPT - EVENTS
Private events for special occasions and invited persons such as birthday, wedding or christening parties may take place under the following conditions:
Basically, the currently valid rules of gastronomy apply (see framework concept gastronomy).
1. the 2G access rule is checked by an employee of us for each guest, including checking the identity of each guest.
2. the minimum distance can be waived
3. the AHA rules are recommended
As soon as more than 1,200 persons ill with Covid-19 have been admitted to and hospitalized in a Bavarian hospital in each of the previous seven days statewide,
further protective measures will be taken, for example:
- Raising the general mask standard to FFP2.
- Raising the test quality required for test detection, especially the need for PCR testing.
- Contact restrictions
- Person-limiting for public and private events.
If, according to the figures of the DIVI Intensive Care Register (available on the homepage of the LGL Corona Bayern), more than 600 hospital beds with invasive ventilation options in intensive care units are occupied by persons suffering from COVID-19, further but currently undefined protective measures will be taken to prevent further overloading of the health care system.
are occupied by persons suffering from COVID-19, further but currently undefined protective measures will be taken to prevent further overloading of the healthcare system.